Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just Add Ink #202 Just add stripes

I find that the best thing to do when needing a card is to be inspired from the wonderful world of blogs and check out a challenge...... One of my FAV places to go is always JAI!!
This week the challenge is to add stripes so with some of my sisters fav colours, a theme and the new mini in front of me for extra help I was ready to create!!!
I love all the ideas in the mini this season, Stampin' Up! really do such an amazing job with their inspiration pictures. For those of you playing at home I've cased this card from page 7, the one in the middle. I've flipped mine around and used a different stamp, made it Sharnee's card instead of a complete copy!!
Needless to say Sarah (my sister) totally LOVED it, and i must say I liked it sooo much too that I'll be demonstrating it as my Paper Dolls stamp club card this month!! YAY love it when things work out sooo wonderfully!!!
Hope you get to check out the rest of the design team, my lovely friend Kim even entered this challenge with a Valentine's card for her super man!! There sure is a lot you can do with STRIPES!!!

2 comments:

Susan Wong said...

This cars is stunning. Love the colour combo you've used. Very cool.

Bridie said...

Great card, very original design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Saturday

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts