Friday, March 14, 2014

Runway Inspired Challenge-ric#55

 
I came across this really cool challenge site called RUNWAY inspired challenge!! WOW they take these amazing dresses and the like from the "runway" and then inspire you to make a project from it! AWESOME!
I totally LOVED this challenge with the shimmery dress and the black detail and so with a card needed for my lovely friend's birthday this was the beginning!! Here is my take on it:

I think the other thing I loved about all the glam and fanciness was the fact that she is performing (along with heaps of other talented people) at the Princess Theatre RIGHT NOW in The Phantom of the Opera (here in Launceston, Tasmania!!) WOW OH WOW!!! I went to see it last night and it was TOTALLY OUTSTANDING!!! It's Amanda's first ever show and she played it beautifully, this was certainly a fitting birthday card! Now for the inside where I carried some more of the loveliness there too....

I hope to join again with this new found challenge site for me, it was really cool and very inspiring indeed!





















3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is such a lovely card, Sharnee! That medallion image is perfect and the gold sequins, the perfect touch!

Joni Andaya said...

What a FABULOUS card Sharnee! Gorgeous :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

So pretty, and I LOVE that you decorated the inside too! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!