Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Vintage Card in a box and tags too!!


 

Like I said, I'm pretty hocked on these card in a boxes right now!! I've been making LOTS, playing with different designs and making lots of samples ready for my stamp club!! The ladies on Thursday night were totally WOWED by the card I showed, can't wait to show my Monday girls soon too!!
This card was for my amazing friend who lives in Melbourne, she really is such a special part of my life and for that needed a special birthday card!

I wanted to make a frame using the window sheet to highlight the "enjoying" word on the back!! I used a very old set (frames with a flourish) stamped in stazon (love that little pad!!) and then cut out!!
 
 

I added lots of vintage style elements like the gold splatters, smudgy ink, doilies and roses with pearls! I'm sooo happy with how it turned out and sent it off with some handmade gift tags!!!
The images I used are from the hostess set Postage collection, all you need is some pegs, crystal effects and some packaging!!!

Needless to say the present (and card) was loved and I was thrilled to send sooo much love in one little package!!

1 comment:

Kim Butterworth said...

Nice one! I will have to try the window sheet trick. So many possibilities with this technique. Looking forward to making one with you in the paper dolls class.