Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #24 - Buttons


 
Can you imagine a world without buttons!?!?! Not only is it a fashion must for most clothes but when it comes to embellishments it really is a wonderful crafting goodie!!! At Perfectly Rustics this time we are focusing on the little button!!
 

My "button" inspired page is quite simply really with some punched out honeycomb, fabulous burlap ribbon, twine and of course buttons taking the stage!!
 
 
Go on and join in on the fun, we would LOVE to see your handiwork and be inspired!
What will you do?

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beautiful page! Love the layout and colors. Perfect for showcasing the wonderful family photo.

Regiane said...

Thank you for your visit in my blog!! I'm so sorry, because I haven't found time to uptade it! :) Soon as possible, you can see all late layouts! I'm so glad for all your compliment! See you!