Tuesday, July 22, 2014

DIY Fun pack for kids!



It's nice to make gifts for those you love and when a family friend was turning 4 I thought of this cool idea for a Fun pack! My amazing friend has these little beauties for her treasures and I've been wanting to make something myself like it so here is my take on a special travel pack for kids!

All you need is one of those old, VERY OLD VCR cases (you can honestly pick them up for 50c at the op shop!!! BARGAIN!!!)
Then with some DSP of choice you cut it to size and slip it in the plastic cover! Make some envelopes that fit inside PERFECTLY thanks to the envelope board, cut out some labels (I used the Apothecary die framlits) and decorate!! The Zoo babies got a great workout for this pack along with the sweet Petite petals punch!
 
 
Finally you fill it with some A4 paper, stickers, pencils and any other "fun bits" to make your gift just right! Needless to say the gift was LOVED and now I know what else to make for future "kiddy" presents!! YAY!!

No comments: