Monday, July 28, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #28 Ribon, Bow or Ruffle


 

Here we are to share and inspire some Ribbon, Bow or Ruffle at Perfectly Rustics this fortnight!! I've made a little box using the Apothecary Die and some yummy Pistachio Pudding card stock! I first saw this idea HERE and I've made it once before HERE, it's amazing how different you can make it with changes of colour and embellishments!!


I stamped around the box with the lines from the wonderful set Gorgeous Grunge, and the little tag is made with the cute cupcake stamp from Sketched Birthday!

Have you tried to make a bow with the envelope punch board!! WOW you really should!!
Do check out the other fabbo design team members and get your ruffle on and create something!! Can't wait to see what you do!

1 comment:

AB. said...

Sharnee, your cupcake toppers are adorable....very clever to make the 'icing' from the sentiment from Sketched Birthday....very cool! I love your cloud ones too. :)