Sunday, October 26, 2014

CASE-ing the Catty challenge #13 Christmas cards


  
CASE-ing the Catty is happening again with a new challenge for you all!! Join us for our 13th challenge in creating a Christmas card with inspiration from the Seasonal Mini! My inspiration came from a few different pages..... sketch on page 42, a green base card on page 9 and lastly glitter and sparkle from page 25!
 
I used the fringe scissors to get my effect and layered the Gold foil sheets with the champagne glitter paper! Finishing off with a greeting from the current Hostess set (you can receive FREE with any workshop over $300) and some Pear Pizazz ribbon with gold ribbon too!
I really love sparkle and shine for Christmas and think this will be a card I'll make again and again for my list of 50+ I need this year!!
Hope you can join us and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team's creations!!

No comments: