Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Just Add Ink challenge #241 {Yoda Punch art!}


 

I was needing a card for a six year old who loves Star Wars.... where do you go?? Just Add Ink is the answer with a really groovy sketch - YAY!! I have been wanting to make a punch art Yoda for a long time and so finally made the effort, sat down and with inspiration from HERE made my very own Yoda!
 
 
(My Son thinks he is..... sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!)
 

I thought that the shiny stars in the background would be a nice touch and I loved the placement of the greeting on the sketch! I'd have to say it's a pretty cool card (if I do say so myself!) I'm keen to know what the birthday boy thinks when he gets it..... once across the straight... let's hope the force is with me!! hee he,

5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is fantastic! I love the glimmer stars against the dark blackground. How cute is Yoda??!! (His embossed head is the cutest!) Thanks for entering this gorgeous card in our Just Add Ink challenge this week!

KimB said...

Sharnee this just cracked me up - I love it and I know my Mr6 would too! Your Yoda is awesome and looks ready to take on Darth Vader all by himself - lol! Glad you could join us this week. xxx

Tina said...

This is awesome! There are a few Yoda fans in this house too! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Karren said...

Your Yoda is adorable and so very clever! Fantastic card. Congrats on your HM at JAI.

stampingbarb said...

What a great card, I know many little boys that would just love this, as well as the ones making it.

Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration.