Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fa la la la gift tag (Kikki.K inspired)

With many a gift to wrap and do up all pretty for the season you must have the perfect tag! While looking through one of my fav Christmas mag's (inside out) I noticed a very groovy tag from the wonderful Kikki.K!! WOW it totally POPPED from the page and I knew that I HAD TO case them!!
 
 

I used an old alphabet set that I love and embossed the words Fa la la in gold. The tag itself is made from the Scallop Tag topper cut at 2" wide by 10 cm long. I LOVE the gold sequin trim and the shiny gold ribbon together for that bling touch!! I've mixed these tags up with a feather one I've designed (post to come) for an elegant look to our gifts this year! Oh and I've also done up a pack of these little goodies for a gift!!
 

What do you think? Liking the black and gold look?? It's definitely a first for me (I'm such a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas colours) and I'm LOVING IT!!!
Happy gift wrapping,

No comments: