Saturday, December 13, 2014

SUO challenges #111 - Tag you're it!


With Christmas day only 12 sleeps away I've been busy making tags and gifts and making some special packaging. So with SUO challenges featuring a Tag You're it challenge I was in!

This little package was for my children's gym teachers. I made them a selection of cards for the year to come and simply wrapped them in a brown lunch bag. Then with a tree punched out in some wonderful All is calm DSP (on sale now) added to a pre-cut tag from Under the Tree Tag a bag Accessory kit (also on sale) a silver star (cut with the star framelits,) twine (that also comes in the kit) and some very wonderful All is calm washi tape, burlap ribbon, pool party cotton ribbon and finally the word "love" stamped from Many Merry stars stamp set.....
 
You have your self a little Christmas tag! YAY! I must say I'm really liking the soft blue and green for Christmas colours, I'm usually a red and green girl but this is most certainly taking my fancy! What do you think? What colours do you like best at Christmas time?
Thanks for popping by, Merry Christmas to you!

3 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh, I love your DSP Tree Tag and I am sure that the teachers are going to be thrilled!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute tree tag and I love the softness of the colors! You reminded me that I still need to make my tags, too! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Tag Challenge this week!

Karen Barber said...

What a great vintage feel to your tag and bag - I LOVE It!