Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Perfectly Rustics challenge #43 - Make it better!


Do you ever have a project that you really just DON"T LIKE!!! You know the one's, they usually take AGES and when done you're still not HAPPY!!!!
ARHHHHH!!! Well this fortnight don't despair, don't throw it away.... MAKE IT BETTER and join in the fun at Perfectly Rustics.
 

I had this scrap-page that just wasn't nice, plain and boring and just sitting there screaming for some LOVE!! SO love I gave it and turned it into this.....

I wanted to still use the blue, so I pulled it out from behind and roughed it up a LOT, made waves and created layers and then it went from there.
 
 
 
I just think that Zeke looks sooo handsome in this picture, I can't help but smile when I look at it! The twine gives it more of a nautical look and the tiny fish stamp finishes it off nicely!
YAY I made it BETTER!!
What will you do with your unpleasant card..... can't wait to see,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great layout! I love the roughed up edges for the water and edges of the page. Your addition of twine is perfect! And yes, Zeke does look sooo handsome!! The whole point of scrapbooking is to preserve memories that make up happy. The fact that you smile when you look at this means you nailed it!!! Well done!