Monday, March 23, 2015

Perfectly Rustics challenge #44 - Eggs


Can you believe how close that Easter is?? WOW it's really just around the corner..... so with a fun theme to work with (I've always loved themes....) We at Perfectly Rustics are challenging you to come up with a project using.... EGGS!!
I wanted to make a gift bag tag, ready for those yummy delights that soon we will ALL be eating and with the help of my sweet little Ester (she made the chickie) we came up with this!

I do enjoy a bit of punch art, this one works a treat for Easter don't you think??
I also made a little box/bag thingy (with the wonderful envelope board) found HERE! LOVE how cute it is!!! I demonstrated these two projects for my Mother/Child class I'm running each month. Everyone LOVED these projects and now their Easter goodies will not only taste yummo but look great too!!
 
So what will you do with the challenge?? Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your gift tag is adorable! I love your punch art chick. It's great that you have such awesome help!!! :) Great colors and an awesome clean design. I love it!!

Your gift bag/box looks great as well. Love your paper choice and your egg tag is the perfect embellishment!