Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Happy Times Project Life

With a new catty there is LOADS more great Project Life card collections! YIPPEE!! I just recently ordered the Happy Times Card Collection Bundle and then had some time over the weekend to make this page. It's a cover page ready for this Winters fun times to remember.
 The DSP featured here is another new product,
 the Timeless Elegance Designer Series pack.
 All the stamps are from the brand new Project Life Happy Times set which
you can get in a bundle (that's 15% off!!)
 
 I  loved one of the cards in the pack! It had a hand drawn picture of a Daddy, Mummy and two children. As my family is quite a bit larger than that I decided to draw them in the house!! 
Just squeezed them in!! he hee.
 Stamping the heart in a repeated fashion allows for another way to make your own cards!

I'm super happy with how this turned out and am keen to get some more pages done, especially with the term holidays coming up soon! YAY!

No comments: