Sunday, December 6, 2015

Twelve Days of Christmas Cards 2015 - Day 1


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Every where you go!

Oh how I LOVE Christmas!!!! What an amazing, wonderful, special time of the year!! So with Christmas only what seems like DAYS away I'm here to inspire you with some of my Christmas cards this year. For the first day of Christmas cards.....
This sweet little deer has been very popular in the Stampin' Up! Mini and why not, isn't she cute!!??
Simply cut out of the Home for Christmas DSP, add some fun pom-pom trim, a greeting with the new Christmas greetings framelits and pop a circle with co-ordinating DSP from the pack and you have it!!!
I made quite a few of these and just love how each little reindeer lights up the card!
Be sure to come back again for day 2 of my Christmas Cards collection,

No comments: