Thursday, December 17, 2015

Twelve days of Christmas Cards 2015 - Day 12 {punch art angels}


 

It's the last day lovely people! Only a few more sleeps till we celebrate Christmas day, so here is my final card (and probably final post till next year... sometime!)
This was another project I made and have never showed it, it's quite old sadly but it's too lovely to not show it for my 12th day of Christmas! Now they aren't toy soldiers but they stand firm and strong and look much better!!
ANGELS! Made from the petal cone die and a whole bunch of other punches! I saw the idea HERE and HERE. The children love this kind of thing, punch art is certainly a fav for all ages and there are HEAPS of amazing ideas all over the Internet!!!
 
 
 
 
So what was your favourite day of Christmas cards??? I'd have to say I've loved sharing them all!
I hope and pray that your Christmas season is full of love and peace and joy and that you are touched by God's love as we celebrate the best gift of all - Jesus!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: